Master Planning Study: Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, University of Michigan
University of Michigan
This programming and planning project explored alternatives for this eminent and newly renamed graduate school. The 40,000 square foot addition would occupy the last unbuilt site on the old central campus and complete a 1928 quadrangle adjacent to the Michigan Law School. Designed to create a new school identity, circulation routes link new facilities with prized offices located high in the old building and emphasize student / faculty interaction to foster "a community of scholars".